As this big week of incongruous days begins (Fat Tuesday, Ash Wednesday, and Valentine’s Day), and we try one more time for the Boston bed delivery (re-scheduled thanks to Nemo), it’s time for a quick look back at what happened in the first full week of February. Quite frankly, it’s nice to see that our Winter is moving on – we’ve cut a wide swath through it already, and the groundhog did not see his shadow (not that that foolish beast knows a damn thing). Let’s get on with it:
- My friend JoAnn came up from Boston to spend a winter weekend of Mexican meals and tequila-laced fun. That’s the sort of thing that gets me through the winter. Fajitas & ritas, baby.
- Gratuitous nudity and hunky shirtlessness continued with posts of Gregory Michael, The Rock, Mark Kanemura, and perennial favorite Tom Daley, while David Beckham and Mario Lopez battled it out for the best underwear bulge in motion.
- A few quotes from some of my favorite books filled this space with some “vintage” shots of those days when I had a much smaller waist-line here, here, and here.
- The weekend started out wildly enough, with a visit to my parents’s house and a snowy overnight with my brother and the twins.
- And my most favorite post of the week was the first Couple Profile I did on Cody & Wayne. We need more love stories like this, and they cannot be shared enough.