Let’s be honest. (There really is no other way for me to be.) I was expecting a bit more from the last week: I was expecting an early turn into spring. And it never happened. Fortunately, there were things to heat up the winter doldrums, including a visit from my friend JoAnn, and a very special new Straight Ally Profile. Without further ado, here is the recap of what came before, as I prepare for a Boston reunion with my pal Kira in the next weekend…
- The Straight Ally Profile series had its second installment featuring the magnificent Scott Herman – a straight ally super hero whose exterior was almost as gorgeous as his interior.
- The weekend was capped by a home-made Thai dinner with my dear friend JoAnn, kicked off by a pitcher of Siam Sunrays.
- The under-the-radar semi-secret project of the year continued with its third installment.
- My new favorite book – and one of the first I devoured in a day – is ‘The Dinner‘. Read it for a quick wild ride.
- The line-up of this past week’s Hunks of the Day included Andy Cohen, Richard Gere, Eddy Barrena, David Shillington, and Allen Leech.
- And, while not officially a Hunk of the Day (having already been honored with that title HERE), it’s never a bad time for a shirtless Adam Levine post. Gratuitous is our middle name.
- Throw in some Justice, black & white artsy-fartsy shots, and Madonna with Anderson Cooper, and you have the last week. In a nut-sack.