Unlike many websites, I get the most traffic on weekends and holidays. (Most likely because people are away from their work filters… and that damn Amtrak.) But there are those staunch visitors who come here on weekdays too, and for Monday morning I’m going to try to do a weekly-roundup of the previous week’s highlights. Due to the format of The Blog, only the last four entries are featured on the main home page – the rest you have to manually “Continue reading” after each post to go back through the Archives. This will hopefully make that easier in case you missed a few days.
- The Press Release that was literally a Decade in the Making;
- A Madonna Timeline entry that goes all the way back 1986 ~ Live to Tell;
- A moment of peace and musically-accompanied meditation;
- One of my favorite books of late, ‘Heads in Beds’ by Jacob Tomsky;
- A childhood memory brought on by a wedding gift;
- A hushed entry;
- And last but not least, the Parade of Shirtless Hunks: One of our very first gingers, Sean Patrick Davey; straight ally Matt Jarvis; model/actor Jamie Dornan; and the deliciously dishy Matthew Camp.
Back to Blog