You may call it stalling, but I call it vamping. Fitting for the next Madonna Timeline, which will arrive eventually, just not anytime soon. Real life encroaches on my blogging existence, and happily so. Besides, time goes by so slowly for those who wait, so stop waiting.
For those who need a Madonna fix (and who doesn’t?) this featured photo of an outfit she wore to some celebration is a joyful kick-in-the-pants. I love when she embraces color. Too often she relies on black, and I’m of the Anna Wintour mindset that black clothing is boring. I love the fabric of this too – at least from what I can tell from the photo. It shimmers. It shines. It looks like a party in and of itself.
In that spirit, here are a few celebratory tunes from the Madonna canon.
- Come join the party – it’s a Celebration!
- Where’s the Party?
- Reach out for someone’s hand, Love Makes The World Go Round!
- Express Yourself, baby, ready or not!
- Everybody, come on, dance and sing!
- We gotta Turn Up The Radio!
- Can we Get Together?
- Let’s forget about time, and dance our lives away, Gimme All Your Luvin’!
- No one’s gonna stop me now – Give It 2 Me!
- Incredible – let’s finish what we started!
- Bitch, I’m Madonna!